Gustave Flaubert lived his whole life in Normandy. His attachment to this region, particularly as a territory for writing part of his work, his international reputation and the translation of his works into all languages, make Gustave Flaubert an exceptional artist in the history of Normandy.
His biography, bibliography, Flaubert and Normandy have been validated by Yvan Leclerc, President of the Scientific and Cultural Committee and many Flaubertian experts. Particularly complete, they allow us to shed light on his entire life and his work.
- Biography of Gustave Flaubert
- Bibliography of Gustave Flaubert
- Flaubert, Rouen and Normandie
- The places of Flaubert in Normandie
- Flaubert's Normandy : the places to visit
You can also find anecdotes about Flaubert’s life and work on the "Did You Know" page.